WereWolf Avengers Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Fellow members of WereWolf Avengers and players of Mostersgame.Here is were we can talk to each other so enjoy my friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan War: Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandranath Mingan

Clan War: Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Clan War: Cullen   Clan War: Cullen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I am going to post my wins against CCM's here for reference.

~~CCM List~~
Alice Cullen

Jacob B lack

Jasper Hale; Stats as of April 16, 2009
Level: 2
Strength: 9
Defense: 5 (+5)
Agility: 5
Stamina: 5
Defense Bonus: 5
Experience: 17
Health: 105.00

Rosalie Hale ; Stats as of April 16, 2009
Level: 1
Strength: 6
Defense: 6
Agility: 6
Stamina: 6
Dexterity: 0
Experience: 4
Health: 100.00

Emmett Cullen

~~~Fight History~~~

Winner: Chandranath Mingan
Chandranath Mingan looted 2 ! Chandranath Mingan received 0 and Jasper Hale received 1 experience points!

Chandranath Mingan looted 0 ! Chandranath Mingan received 0 and Rosalie Hale received 1 experience points!

Chandranath Mingan looted 1 ! Chandranath Mingan received 0 and Rosalie Hale received 1 experience points!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkace
Admin

Clan War: Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War: Cullen   Clan War: Cullen Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm

My stats

Winner: The-Darkace looted 10 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Alice Cullen received 1 experience points!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 0 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Jasper Hale received 1 experience points!Vampire Jasper Hale lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 0 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Rosalie Hale received 1 experience points!Vampire Rosalie Hale lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 0 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Jacob B lack received 1 experience points!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 0 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Jasper Hale received 1 experience points!Vampire Jasper Hale lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 0 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Rosalie Hale received 1 experience points!Vampire Rosalie Hale lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 5 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 1 and Vampire Alice Cullen received 1 experience points!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 1 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 1 and Vampire Alice Cullen received 1 experience points!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 4 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Emmett Cullen received 1 experience points!Vampire Emmett Cullen lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 8 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 1 and Vampire Alice Cullen received 1 experience points!

Winner: The-Darkace looted 0 ! Werewolf The-Darkace received 0 and Vampire Jacob B lack received 1 experience points!Vampire Jacob B lack lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

I have been busy Wink
Back to top Go down
https://werewolf-avengers.rpg-board.net

Clan War: Cullen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WereWolf Avengers Forums :: WereWolf Avengers :: Chat Room-
Jump to: